How to Load a .mobi File on a Kindle
1. Download the .mobi file to a location on your computer you can easily remember.
2. Connect your Kindle device to your computer using a USB cable
3. In Windows Explorer (PC) / File Explorer (Mac) your Kindle will either appear as an additional drive or as a Kindle device. Copy the .mobi file into the folder BOOKS (Kindle Fire) or DOCUMENTS (Kindle Paperwhite and older devices).
3. Or you can drag the file from your computer onto the folder on your Kindle.
4. After it the file has been copied safely disconnect your Kindle.
5. The book should appear on the device’s list of books.